- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 to 6 tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon soft butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
to 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup raisins
- Cake or cookie crumbs (optional)
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients except cake or cookie crumbs. Beat lightly with a fork.
- Grease a baking dish. Cover bottom and sides with crumbs, if desired.
- Put rice mixture
in the dish and cover top with more crumbs, if desired, or sprinkle the top with
- Bake until set, about 50 minutes.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.