Rocky Road Rice Pudding
- 2 1/2 cups fat free milk
- 1/2 cup instant rice
- 1 small box regular vanilla
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- In a medium saucepan combine fat free milk and rice. Bring just to boiling over
medium heat. Stir in pudding mix; cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes
to a full boil.
- Remove from heat. Cover and let stand 5 minutes.
- Stir in the marshmallows, chocolate pieces and walnuts. Pour into six (6 ounce)
cups or dessert dishes.
- Cool at room temperature about 1 hour before serving.
- If desired, garnish with additional marshmallows, chocolate pieces and/or walnuts.
Yield: 6 servings
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.