Scent of Roses Rice Pudding
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup white rice
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 3 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar (adjust to desired sweetness)
- 1 tablespoon rose water
- Wash rice well, drain and place in pan. Add water, cover and simmer over medium
heat for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add milk, stirring constantly. When it begins to thicken,
add sugar and rose water. Stir constantly until rice is soft or well done. (This
will be the consistency of cream filling.)
- Remove from heat and pour into platter,
- Cool and serve in fruit dishes. (This may be poured directly into
dessert or fruit dishes to cool.)
Serves 7 to 9.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes