- 1 (2 3/4 ounce) package regular vanilla pudding (not instant)
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 or 4 Graham cracker halves
- 3 or 4 large marshmallows
- Chocolate syrup
- Empty pudding mix into medium-size saucepan. Add milk and stir well with wire
whisk. Cook over medium heat, stirring all the time until pudding is thick and bubbly.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream, mixing very well. Spoon pudding into 3
or 4 pudding dishes.
- Break each Graham cracker half into small pieces and sprinkle over the pudding.
Place a marshmallow in the center of each dish and drizzle chocolate syrup over
- Chill and serve.
Makes 3 to 4 servings.