Soufflé Grand Marnier
- 8 egg yolks
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Grand Marnier or liqueur of your choice
- 10 egg whites
- Butter and sugar (to coat baking dish)
- Beat egg yolks and sugar in a pan held over (not in) a pan of boiling water until
they form a wide ribbon when a wooden spoon is inserted and lifted.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the liqueur.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and gently fold into the egg yolk mixture. Coat
the inside of an 8-inch soufflé dish or straight-sided baking dish with butter and
- Transfer the egg mixture to the baking dish and bake in a preheated 400 degree
F oven for 12 to 15 minutes, until firm.
- Serve immediately.
Serves 4 to 6.