Steamed Date Pudding
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup fresh dates, cut up
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup ground raw carrots
- 1 cup ground raw potatoes
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- Mix together and put into a greased 2-quart mold. Cover with a closely-fitted
lid. Put in boiling water halfway up the sides of the mold. Steam for 3 hours.
- Remove and let stand 5 or 10 minutes.
- Invert onto a serving plate.
- Serve with warm lemon sauce.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes