Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding
- 1 pint strawberries
- 1 (8 ounce) container strawberry-flavor soft cream cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- Slice all but 4 berries.
- Mix cream cheese, milk confectioners' sugar until smooth.
- In 4 goblets, layer half of sliced berries, then half of cheese mixture.
- Repeat layering.
- Garnish with whole berries.
Makes 4 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes