- 1 (6 ounce) box cook ’n serve tapioca pudding mix
- 1 (3 ounce) box cook ’n serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (3 ounce) box strawberry gelatin mix
- 3 cups water
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 10 ounces frozen sliced strawberries, thawed and drained
- Combine tapioca pudding mix, vanilla pudding mix, gelatin mix and water in a
saucepan. Cook until mixture thickens.
- Cool completely.
- Fold in whipped topping until well blended. Fold in berries.
- Chill until ready to serve.
You can use fresh sliced strawberries in place of the frozen.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes