- 1 (6 ounce) package cook ’n serve tapioca pudding mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package
cook ’n serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry gelatin mix
- 3 cups water
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 10 ounces frozen sliced strawberries,
thawed and drained
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Combine tapioca pudding mix, vanilla pudding mix, gelatin mix and water in a
saucepan. Cook until mixture thickens.
- Cool completely.
- Fold in whipped topping until well blended. Fold in berries.
- Chill until ready
You can use fresh sliced strawberries in place of the frozen.