- 1 (6 ounce) box cook ’n serve tapioca pudding mix
- 1 (3 ounce) box cook ’n serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (3 ounce) box strawberry gelatin mix
- 3 cups water
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 10 ounces frozen sliced strawberries, thawed and drained
- Combine tapioca pudding mix, vanilla pudding mix, gelatin mix and water in a
saucepan. Cook until mixture thickens.
- Cool completely.
- Fold in whipped topping until well blended. Fold in berries.
- Chill until ready to serve.
You can use fresh sliced strawberries in place of the frozen.