- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1/2 cup frozen whipped
- Pour boiling water into a blender container. Add gelatin and blend at low speed
until completely dissolved, about 30 seconds. Add ice cubes and stir until ice is
partially melted. Add strawberries and whipped topping. Blend at high speed 30 seconds
or until smooth.
- Pour into serving dishes.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries and whipped topping.
Makes 6 servings.
Per serving: calories, 83; fats, 2 grams (19% of calories); cholesterol,
0 milligrams; carbohydrate, 15 grams; fiber, 1 gram; protein, 1 gram; sodium, 842