- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1/2 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Pour boiling water into a blender container. Add gelatin and blend at low speed
until completely dissolved, about 30 seconds. Add ice cubes and stir until ice is
partially melted. Add strawberries and whipped topping. Blend at high speed 30 seconds
or until smooth.
- Pour into serving dishes.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries and whipped topping.
Makes 6 servings.
Per serving: calories, 83; fats, 2 grams (19% of calories); cholesterol,
0 milligrams; carbohydrate, 15 grams; fiber, 1 gram; protein, 1 gram; sodium, 842
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes