As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 60 vanilla wafers
- 2 cups sliced strawberries, sweetened if desired
- 2 small boxes cheesecake-flavored instant pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- Layer 25 to 30 vanilla wafers over the bottom of a 2-quart casserole dish. Cover
the wafers with 1 cup of sliced strawberries. Repeat the layers using the remaining
wafers and sliced strawberries.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine pudding mix with milk. Stir with a wire whisk
for about a minute - just long enough to allow the pudding mix to begin to thicken.
(If the mixture becomes too thick, it will not spread evenly throughout the wafers,
and may result in an undesirable product.) Slowly drizzle the mixture over the layered
berries and wafers.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Just before serving,
top with whipped topping and garnish with a fresh strawberry.
Makes 10 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes