Strawberry Pudding 2
- 1/3 cup Minute tapioca
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter (optional)
- 1 cup sweetened sliced strawberries
- Combine tapioca, sugar and salt in saucepan. Add milk and butter. Let stand
for 5 minutes.
- Bring to full boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and cool 20
- Gently stir in strawberries; serve warm, topped with cream, if desired.
Makes 5 servings.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help maintain Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.