Strawberry Pudding 2
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/3 cup Minute tapioca
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon butter (optional)
- 1 cup sweetened sliced strawberries
- Combine tapioca, sugar and salt in saucepan. Add milk and butter. Let stand
for 5 minutes.
- Bring to full boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and cool 20 minutes.
- Gently stir in strawberries; serve warm, topped with cream, if desired.
Makes 5 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes