Strawberry Tapioca Fluff
A nostalgic treat from the 50s!
- 1 (3.5 ounce) box regular vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup tapioca
- 1 (3.5 ounce) box strawberry gelatin
- 3 cups warm water
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- In a saucepan mix together vanilla pudding mix, tapioca and strawberry gelatin.
Stir in warm water. Cook over medium heat until thickened.
- Remove from the heat and chill in the refrigerator until slightly thickened but not set.
- Stir in sliced strawberries; mix well. Fold in whipped topping until blended.
- Pour into a 9-inch square pan.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Cut into squares to serve.
Makes 9 servings.