- 6 cups water
- 1 cup large pearl tapioca
- 1 small box gelatin, any flavor desired
- Pinch of salt
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 small container Cool Whip
- Fruit, if desired
- Bring water and salt to a boil. Add tapioca and cook until clear, about 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add gelatin and sugar. Stir until dissolved.
- Cool, then add 1 small carton Cool Whip and any kind of fruit if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes