Tangerine Cream Parfaits
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen tangerine, pineapple, or orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1 1/2 cups coarse vanilla wafer crumbs (about 41 wafers)
- Whipped cream (optional)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl at high speed until fluffy. Beat in sweetened
condensed milk and juice concentrate until smooth. Fold in whipped cream.
- To assemble, layer about 1/3 cup mixture in each of 8 parfait glasses; top with
1 tablespoon wafer crumbs.
- Repeat layers.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until serving time.
- Garnish with whipped cream.
Makes 8 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes