Tomato Pudding 2
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato puree
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups fresh bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Add sugar and salt to puree. Add water; simmer 5 minutes.
- Add melted butter.
- Place bread in greased casserole; cover with tomato butter.
- Cover, or if extra crispiness is desired, bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for 30
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes