- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) can coconut milk
- 2 1/2 cups whole milk (approximately)
- 3 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Sliced strawberries, pineapple bits, banana slices, shredded coconut, raisins
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Shake can of coconut milk well. Pour coconut milk into a 1-quart measure. Add
whole milk to make 3 cups. Pour milk into a saucepan and add tapioca, sugar and
egg. Stir gently just to combine, then let set 5 minutes.
- Over medium heat, bring tapioca mixture slowly to a full boil, stirring constantly
with a rubber or wooden spatula. At the boil, remove from heat. Fold in fruit of
- Pour into ramekins, dessert bowls, or lidded containers. Cool for 20 minutes.
- Stir tapioca well in each container, then chill. Tapioca will thicken as it cools.
Makes 4 or 5 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes