White Chocolate Banana Pudding
- 1 (6 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16 ounce) container whipped topping
- 2 pounds bananas, sliced
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, plus more for garnish
- Vanilla wafer cookies, for garnish
- Mix the pudding mix, milk, and sweetened condensed milk and blend well.
in the whipped topping, bananas, and white chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Serve in individual serving cups.
- Garnish with white chocolate chips and vanilla
Yield: 8 servings
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.