White Chocolate Mousse
- 6 ounces white chocolate
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream, divided
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Microwave white chocolate and 1/4 cup of the cream in a large microwavable bowl
on HIGH for 2 minutes or until white chocolate is almost melted, stirring halfway
through heating time. Stir until white chocolate is completely melted.
- Cool for 20 minutes or until it reaches room temperature, stirring occasionally.
- Beat remaining 1 1/4 cups cream in a chilled bowl until soft peaks form. Do not
- Fold 1/2 of the whipped cream into the white chocolate mixture.
- Fold in remaining whipped cream just until blended.
- Spoon into dessert dishes.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until ready to serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes