This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
3-Ingredient Caramel Sauce
Try this delicious sauce spooned warm over pound cake, ice cream or baked
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 cup packed C&H® Golden Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- In a 4-cup glass measure or deep microwaveable bowl, microwave
butter on HIGH for 45 to 60 seconds to melt.
- Whisk in brown sugar and cream until blended. Microwave for 2 to 2
1/2 minutes longer, until bubbly and slightly thickened. Stir once during cooking.
- Serve warm.
Yield: about 1 1/3 cups sauce
Recipe and photo credit: C&H Sugar