This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Brandied Raspberry Sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen dry-pack whole raspberries
or 3 cup fresh raspberries
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup brandy, Grand Marnier or other orange liqueur
- Combine raspberries and sugar in medium-size saucepan.
- Dissolve cornstarch in liqueur in small bowl. Stir into raspberries until well
combined. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently until sauce thickens and bubbles,
about 5 minutes. Do not overcook.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Store in tightly covered
container in refrigerator.