Butter Pecan Streusel Topping
Fill an old fashioned tin with this delicious topping and attach the recipe as
a gift for friends and family. They will love sprinkling it over yogurt, ice cream
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter,
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Cover a cookie sheet with foil.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour and brown sugar. With pastry blender or fingertips,
work in butter until mixture is crumbly; stir in pecans. Spread in a thin layer
on prepared cookie sheet, patting evenly.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until mixture
is lightly toasted; cool on cookie sheet.
- Store mixture in airtight container up to 3 weeks.
- Use as a topping for yogurt,
ice cream, frozen yogurt or pudding.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 7/7/01 2:28:36 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dessert Topping Recipes