This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Cardamom Yogurt Sauce
Serve over oranges, bananas and apples or fruit of your choice.
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 (8 ounce) carton plain yogurt
- In a small saucepan, combine egg, orange juice, honey and cardamom. Cook over
medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture thickens, about 5 minutes.
- Cook and stir 2 minutes longer.
- Cool for 20 minutes; fold in yogurt.
- Cover and
chill for at least 1 hour.