- 1 cup cream
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
or vanilla sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Chocolate Chantilly Cream
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 3 tablespoons
confectioners' sugar or vanilla sugar
- 1 1/2 cups cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Chantilly Cream: In a cold bowl and using cold beaters, whip cream, sugar and
vanilla extract on high speed to medium-stiff peaks.
- Store, covered with plastic wrap, in the refrigerator until ready for use, up
to 24 hours.
- Chocolate Chantilly Cream: Sift together cocoa and confectioners' sugar.
Mix into 1/4 cup of the cream, stirring until cocoa is completely dissolved.
- In a cold bowl and using cold beaters, whip remaining cream on high speed to
stiff peaks while slowly pouring in the cocoa mixture and vanilla extract. The mixture
will have medium-stiff peaks.
- Store covered with plastic wrap in the refrigerator until ready for use, up to
Yield: 2 cups Chantilly Cream; 3 cups Chocolate Chantilly Cream