Chocolate Caramel Raspberry Sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) package caramels, unwrapped
- 8 ounce unsweetened chocolate
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick)
butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 pound cake, sliced
- In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt caramels and chocolate. Gradually add
sweetened condensed milk, butter, jam and whipping cream. Melt together and stir
- Serve warm over pound cake.
- Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Shared with recipegoldmine.com by Victoria.