This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Coconut Pecan Sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In heavy saucepan over medium heat, combine EAGLE BRAND, egg yolks and butter.
Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly, about 8 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Serve warm over ice cream or cake.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Makes about 2 cups
Source: Eagle Brand