Serve warm on ice cream or pudding.
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce)
can pineapple tidbits
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- Put butter in saucepan with brown sugar and heat, stirring, until butter is melted
and blended with sugar.
- Drain syrup from pineapple and add enough water to make
1/2 cup (or add pineapple juice, if available). Add to first mixture and bring to
- Add pineapple and coconut; bring to boil.
- Add pineapple and coconut; bring
- Add pineapple and coconut. Bring to boil and simmer for about 4 minutes.
Makes about 2 cups.