This is wonderful on fruit cake, pound cake or fresh fruit.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons brandy
- Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon-colored.
- Add confectioners' sugar to
egg yolks and blend.
- Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry. Fold into egg yolk
- Whip cream until stiff; fold into mixture and add brandy.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dessert Topping Recipes