Espresso Chocolate Sauce
Serve this over ice cream.
- 1/3 cup strong coffee
- 2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a saucepan over low heat, cook and stir coffee and chocolate until chocolate
- Add sugar and butter; cook and stir until the sugar is dissolved and
the butter is melted.
- Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla extract.
Yields 1 cup.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dessert Topping Recipes