Fabulous Hot Fudge Sauce
Perfect for hot fudge sundaes, this keeps well in the refrigerator. Hot Fudge Sauce is delicious served over ice cream, hot or cold. It can also be drizzled over individual servings of cheesecake, etc. Another way I like to use it is for dipping churros while the churros are hot.
- 5 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 3 cups unsifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 2/3 cups canned evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a saucepan over very low heat.
- Stir in the confectioners'
sugar alternating with the evaporated milk, blending well. Bring to a boil over
medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook and stir until mixture becomes thick and
creamy - about 8 minutes.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Serve warm.
Makes 3 cups.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dessert Topping Recipes