Hot Fudge Sauce 2
For a sophisticated version of this classic ice-cream topper, add a splash of
almond, coffee, mint or orange flavored liqueur. Treat friends to a holiday gift
of this lovely sauce.
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In medium-size heavy saucepan, over medium heat, melt chips with Eagle Brand
butter and water. Beat smooth with wire whisk if necessary.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Serve warm over ice cream or as fruit dipping sauce.
- Store leftovers covered
in refrigerator; reheat to serve.
Servings: 2 cups
To reheat: In small heavy saucepan, combine
desired amount of sauce with small amount of water. Over low heat, stir constantly
until heated through.
To microwave: In 1 quart glass measure, combine
ingredients. Cook on 100% power (HIGH) for 3 to 3 1/2 minutes, stirring after each
minute. Proceed as above.
Source: Eagle Brand
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.