Hot Mocha Ice Cream Sauce
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- Melt chocolate chips with corn syrup, stirring until smooth.
- Stir in milk, butter
and instant coffee until well blended.
- Remove from heat; cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve warm over ice cream or other desserts.
- Refrigerate leftover sauce.
Makes about 1 1/2 cups.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.