Mandarin Banana Sauce
This is a great ice cream topper!
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped orange peel
- Juice of one
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 medium
- Melt butter in a small saucepan. Brown orange peel lightly.
- Mix in the orange
juice, lemon juice and sugar; cook until sugar is dissolved and begins to thicken.
- Slice the banana and add to saucepan. Cook for only 1 minute.
- Pour sauce over ice cream
and serve immediately.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.