Mango Strawberry Topping
Use this on angel food cake, pound cake, flan, ice cream...just about anything!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 large mango
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons dark
rum or rum extract
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- Cut the mango flesh away from the pit. Score the flesh into 1/2-inch cubes and
cute them away from the peel.
- In a bowl, combine the mango and all remaining ingredients and let stand at room
temperature, stirring once or twice, for 30 minutes before using to let the flavors
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dessert Topping Recipes