Mango Strawberry Topping
Use this on angel food cake, pound cake, flan, ice cream...just about anything!
- 1 large mango
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons dark
rum or rum extract
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- Cut the mango flesh away from the pit. Score the flesh into 1/2-inch cubes and
cute them away from the peel.
- In a bowl, combine the mango and all remaining ingredients and let stand at room
temperature, stirring once or twice, for 30 minutes before using to let the flavors