Mocha Satin Sauce
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/3 cup Hershey's
- 4 teaspoons powdered instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In small saucepan over low heat melt butter. Stir in sugar, whipping cream and
cocoa. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until mixture begins to boil.
Reduce heat; simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in instant coffee and
- Serve warm or cool.
- Cover; refrigerate leftover sauce.
Makes about 2 cups.
To reheat, place sauce in small saucepan. Stir constantly over low heat until