Peach Sauce 2
Serve this warm over pancakes, pound cake or ice cream.
- 3 cups frozen sliced peaches, thawed
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup granulated
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1/8 teaspoon
- Combine peaches and orange juice in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat;
cover, reduce heat, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 to 10 minutes or until
peach slices are tender.
- Spoon mixture into container of an electric blender; process
until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides. Return mixture to saucepan; add
sugar and remaining ingredients, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered,
stirring occasionally, 5 to 10 minutes or until thickened.
- Store sauce in refrigerator.
Yields 1 1/2 cups.