Serve warm over pancakes, waffles, French toast, hot cereal or ice cream.
- 1 (28 ounce) can sliced peaches*
- 1 cup water, divided
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Drain peaches, reserving juice. Chop peaches into smaller pieces and set aside.
- Pour reserved juice into a 1-quart saucepan. Add 3/4 cup water, brown sugar,
and cinnamon. Bring to a boil.
- Stir cornstarch into 1/4 cup cold water until smooth.
Pour into boiling juice mixture and return to boiling, stirring.
- Stir in chopped peaches.
* Substitute pears, mixed fruit, apricots or other fruit combinations
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dessert Topping Recipes