Peppermint Marshmallow Sauce
- 1 (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow Creme
- 1/4 cup crushed peppermint candy
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Red food coloring
- Combine Marshmallow Creme, candy and milk in saucepan over low heat. Stir until
- Remove from heat and add peppermint extract and food coloring.
- Chill thoroughly.
Makes 1 1/3 cups.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dessert Topping Recipes