Peppermint Marshmallow Sauce 2
This is very good over ice cream.
- 2/3 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 (7 ounce)
jar Marshmallow Creme
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 cup crushed hard peppermint
- In medium saucepan, cook corn syrup and butter over medium heat until mixture
comes to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Stir in Marshmallow Creme, blending well.
- Gradually add half-and-half,
stirring until mixture is smooth.
- Fold in crushed candy.
- Serve warm or cool over
- Store any remaining topping in refrigerator.
Yields 2 cups.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.