Raspberry Marsala Sauce
- 1 package fresh raspberries, blackberries or strawberries
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 ounces Marsala
- Melt the butter and stir in the brown sugar. Heat until the butter and brown
sugar are well mixed and bubbling.
- Add the fruit and stir for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add Marsala and stir for an additional 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve over vanilla ice cream.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dessert Topping Recipes