Great served with pound cake and additional fruit.
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed
- 3/4 cup sifted confectioners'
- 1/4 cup Cointreau
- 1 tablespoon frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- Place raspberries in container of electric blender or food processor; process
- Add confectioners' sugar and remaining ingredients; process until
- Pour through a wire mesh strainer; press mixture with back of spoon against
sides of strainer to squeeze out liquid.
- Discard seeds.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dessert Topping Recipes