Wonderful over fresh fruit.
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 6 tablespoons
- 1/2 cup rum
- Bring sugar and water to boil; simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add lime zest, and cool to room
- Stir in lime juice and rum. Chill.
- Pour this sauce over prepared fresh fruit, and continue chilling for several
- Garnish with mint sprigs and strawberries.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dessert Topping Recipes