Secret Sauce for Chocolate Lovers
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 pound real butter
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 6 heaping teaspoons Hershey's
- 1 (5 ounce) can Carnation evaporated milk
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- Stir the cocoa into the sugar first
so no lumps will form. Cook over medium heat until all ingredients are combined
and you do not taste any sugar crystals.
- Cool and serve over ice cream.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dessert Topping Recipes