Silken Tofu Whipped Topping
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package extra-firm or firm tofu, regular
or low fat
- 2 to 4 tablespoons sweetener of your choice
- 2 tablespoons lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon almond
- Soy milk, as needed
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until very smooth.
- Add more soy milk, a teaspoon at a time, if the mixture it too thick; blend well.
- Place in a covered container; refrigerate until chilled.
Makes 1 3/4 cups.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.