Strawberry Mango Sauce
This is good as a topping for dessert tamales. You can also spoon it over rice
pudding or as an ice cream topping.
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and coarsely chopped
- 1 mango, peeled, coarsely
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon tequila
- Place all ingredients in a medium-size nonreactive pot. Bring to a boil, reduce
the heat, and simmer until slightly thickened but still brightly colored, about
- Use immediately or set aside at room temperature for up to several hours.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.