Strawberry Mango Sauce
This is good as a topping for dessert tamales. You can also spoon it over rice
pudding or as an ice cream topping.
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and coarsely chopped
- 1 mango, peeled, coarsely
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon tequila
- Place all ingredients in a medium-size nonreactive pot. Bring to a boil, reduce
the heat, and simmer until slightly thickened but still brightly colored, about
- Use immediately or set aside at room temperature for up to several hours.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dessert Topping Recipes