Serve over pound cake.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries in syrup, thawed
- 1/2 cup peach nectar
- 2 tablespoons peach brandy
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 peaches, peeled and sliced
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place strawberries in blender or food processor container; process until smooth.
Pour through wire mesh strainer; press strawberries with back of spoon against sides
of strainer to squeeze out juice. Discard seeds.
- Combine strawberry juice, peach nectar, peach brandy and cornstarch in saucepan.
- Add peaches; cook mixture over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dessert Topping Recipes