Tia Maria Chocolate Sauce
- 2 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
cup Tia Maria
- Put the chocolate in a small bowl.
- In a small saucepan, bring the cream to a
scald over medium heat. Pour half of the hot cream over the chocolate and gently
stir to melt and blend.
- Add remaining cream and Tia Maria. Stir until smooth.
slightly warm or at room temperature.
- To reheat, set a container of the sauce in
hot water and stir until warm.
- Store for up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dessert Topping Recipes