Ultimate Raspberry Chocolate Sauce
- 12 ounces frozen raspberries (individually quick-frozen), defrosted
- 3/4 cup
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Puree the raspberries in a food processor fitted with a steel blade, then pass
them through a fine strainer. Or pass them through a food mill. Set aside.
- In a medium-size heavy saucepan, whisk together the cocoa and heavy cream. Add
the butter, sugar, corn syrup and raspberries and stir until well blended. Place
the pan over medium heat and slowly bring the mixture to a boil, stirring often.
- Once it reaches a boil, let it continue to boil slowly for 8 minutes without
- Remove the pan from the heat and pour the sauce into a container.
it cool for 15 minutes.
- If serving hot, or cover and refrigerate until needed. It
will last for at least 1 month.
- The sauce may be reheated slowly.
Makes 2 1/2 cups.
Posted by GramCracker at Recipe Goldmine 11/10/2001 7:20 am.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dessert Topping Recipes