Vanilla Bean Whipped Cream
I will guarantee that once you have tasted whipped cream made with vanilla
bean seeds, you will never make it without them. Their powerful flavor adds
another dimension to whipped cream.
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 6 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 vanilla beans, split and scraped
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Place stainless steel mixing bowl and wire whisk attachment in the
freezer to chill for 30 minutes (this is key).
- Remove chilled bowl and whisk and set up mixer.
- Pour in heavy whipping cream, vanilla bean seeds and confectioners'
- Whip on low speed for 1 minute, then turn mixer speed up to high.
- Mix until whipping cream is stiff about 2 minutes.