White Chocolate Sauce
Serve with fresh berries.
- 1 (6 ounce) white chocolate-flavored baking bar, chopped
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons creme de cacao
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place chocolate in a small, heavy saucepan; cook over low heat, stirring constantly,
until chocolate melts.
- Remove from heat, and set aside.
- Place whipping cream in a saucepan, and bring to a boil; add corn syrup, stirring
- Remove chocolate, stirring constantly, until smooth.
- Stir in creme
de cacao and vanilla extract.
- Serve at room temperature.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dessert Topping Recipes