Amaretto Berry Trifle
- 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons Amaretto (almond-flavored liqueur)
- 1 cup frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups (1-inch) cubed angel food cake
- 2 tablespoons frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir gently. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Spoon 1/3 cup berry mixture into each of 2 (12-ounce) parfait glasses, and top each
with 1/4 cup whipped topping and about 1/3 cup cake cubes.
- Repeat layers with remaining ingredients, ending with berry mixture.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours.
- Top each parfait with 1 tablespoon whipped topping before serving.
Yield: 2 servings
Nutritional information: Calories 266 (19% from fat); Protein 3.9g; Fat 5.5g
(sat 3.3g, mono 0.1g, poly 2g); Carb 45.2g; Fiber 5.4g; Chol 1mg; Iron 0.6mg; Sodium
175mg; CALC 69mg
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.